Jiangsu Shangyong New Material Co., Ltd, with professional cmc drilling grade factory, is a leading China cmc drilling grade manufacturer and supplier, we are able to offer you best price products. 1.Drilling grade sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) Made from natural cotton fibers, through...
Jiangsu Shangyong New Material Co., Ltd, with professional cmc drilling grade factory, is a leading China cmc drilling grade manufacturer and supplier, we are able to offer you best price products.
1.Drilling grade sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC)
Made from natural cotton fibers, through etherification, purification and drying process, Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) has good water solubility, having the functions of thickening, stabilizing emulsifying and suspending in aqueous solution. In drilling industry, CMC is a high-efficiency slurrying agent. It is resistant to salt and moisture, compatible with sea water and saturated brine. It is a strong thickener, suitable for in-situ preparation with dry powder.
Name: Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC)
Other name: Sodium Carboxymethyl cellulose (SCMC); Na-CMC; Carboxy Methyl Cellulose; sodium salt of Carboxymethyl Cellulose; Carboxymethylcellulose sodium; Drilling grade CMC
Molecular formula: C8H16NaO8
CAS No.: 9004-32-4
HS CODE: 39123100
3. Function in drilling field
1) High transparency, the viscosity and filtrate loss can be controlled well.
2) Suitable for fresh water, sea water, saturated brine water based mud.
3) Stabilize the soft soil structure, prevent the collapse of the borehole wall.
4) Improve slurry yield, decrease the volume of filtrate.
5) Has good performance in the drilling field.
a) Finely powder and low free fibers.
b) High degree of substitution, better uniformity of substitute.
c) Good compatibility.
d) Easy soluble in water.
e) Nontoxic, odourless, harmless to physical body.
5. Technical index.
Dial reading at 600rpm, Fann 35 viscometer
Filtrate loss ml
4% salt water
Packing: 25kg per kraft bag with PE inner or according to customers’ demands.
1) Store in a cool, dry, clean, ventilated environment.
2) Material must be handled as a Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
3) The products should be prevented from water and avoided damaging during transportation.
Copyright © Jiangsu Shangyong New Material Co., Ltd