Jiangsu Shangyong New Material Co., Ltd, with professional cmc pharmaceutical grade factory, is a leading China cmc pharmaceutical grade manufacturer and supplier, we are able to offer you best price products.
1.Pharmaceutical grade sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC)
Made from natural cotton fibers, through etherification, purification and drying process, Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) has good water solubility, having the functions of thickening, stabilizing emulsifying and suspending in pharmaceutical industry. So it can be used as unchanged emulsifying agent in injection and binder and film former in tablet.
Name: Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC)
Other name: Sodium Carboxymethyl cellulose (SCMC); Na-CMC; Carboxy Methyl Cellulose; sodium salt of Carboxymethyl Cellulose; Carboxymethylcellulose sodium; Pharmaceutical grade CMC
Molecular formula: C8H16NaO8
CAS No.: 9004-32-4
HS CODE: 39123100
3. Function in Pharmaceutical field
1) Mainly used as thickener, stabilizer.
2) As water retention agent in medicine syrup.
3) As water retention agent and dispersant in the "soft patches".
4) Control the release of the drug when used as pills decomposition.
5) As emulsified oily agent when in the injection process.
a) Finely powder and low free fibers.
b) High degree of substitution, better uniformity of substitute.
c) Good compatibility.
d) Easy soluble in water.
e) Nontoxic, odourless, no pharmacological function, harmless to physical body.
Viscosity (2% solution NDJ-79) mPa.s
Degree of substitution
Chloride (As Cl-)%
Heavy metal (As Pb)%
Packing: 25kg per kraft bag with PE inner or according to customers’ demands.
1) Store in a cool, dry, clean, ventilated environment.
2) Material must be handled as a Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
3) The products should be prevented from water and avoided damaging during transportation.
Copyright © Jiangsu Shangyong New Material Co., Ltd