Jiangsu Shangyong New Material Co., Ltd, with professional nickel monoxide factory, is a leading China nickel monoxide manufacturer and supplier, we are able to offer you best price products.
Nickel monoxide/Nickel oxide appears as green or grey-green power with density 6.6-6.8, melting point 1990℃. It can not disslove in water or ammonia water, but in sulfuric acid, metric acid and chlorhydric acid.
Name: Nickel monoxide/ Nickel oxide
Other name: Nickel oxide; Nickel protoxide; Nickel (II) oxide; Nickel (II) oxide, black;
CAS No.: 1313-99-1;11099-02-8
HS CODE: 28254000
1. Can be used as raw material to produce magnetic materials; such as Nickel Zinc ferrites and temperature sensitive elements;
2. As pigment and adhesive agent of ceramic glaze in enamel industry;
3. As raw material of pigment in ceramic industry;
4. As pigment of cranberry glass and glass tube of CRT;
5. Catalyst, other nickel compounds and secondary battery.
6.Use in enamel, ceramics and glass industry, in magnetic material, thermal sensor and nickle catalyst.
Harmful to human body health, should pay attention to protection when contact the nickel oxide.
Stored in a seal and dry place. Away from light.
25KG per drum with double-layer PE inner.
Nickle Content （Ni）≥%
Insoluble matter in hydrochloric acid ≤%
Particle size mm
Copyright © Jiangsu Shangyong New Material Co., Ltd